• I love to travel and if I could live any place in the world, Paris would be my home.
• Pink is my favorite color. Any shade, any kind, they all will do me just fine!
• My favorite past time is laying on the beach, reading a good book, as the sounds of the waves crash against the shore providing the soundtrack for the day.
• On rainy days, my two kiddos and I spend the day working with arts and crafts (I’m always creating).
• I believe that love and marriage are a gift from God and that everyone deserves to experience the thrill of planning a wedding; as well as the deep and unconditional commitment that love and marriage brings.
Yes-I did! And no, I wasn't engaged or even close to getting married. I just love wedding and romance. What can I say? I am a hopeless romantic and I love LOVE!!
Born and raised in Saint Louis, MO, I knew I was destined to be an Event Planner. I started planning my wedding at the age of 16 which is why I had a complete binder full of wedding ideas by the time I went off to college.
I began planning weddings and events for family and friends in 2007. In 2013, I moved to Dallas, TX and officially launched The Pink Tuxedoes Wedding and Event Planning. I am a Certified Wedding and Event Planner and I am an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants.
I love to apply my creativity, experiment with new design ideas, and take what our clients have in their heads and make it a beautiful reality.
I always get inspired by your love story and pour my heart into making your dreams come to life. Together we plan your wedding or event and make them distinctive to you. I stay ahead on the trends, so that your event will not be like all the others you've attended.
We offer wedding and event planning services in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for the client who wants to be fully present and filled with peace when they have big things on the horizon.
At The Pink Tuxedos Wedding and Event Planning we make sure your special day is filled with all your big ideas and they happen the way you want them to. Your event is a true reflection of you and what you value most. We understand and celebrate that with you.
Founded in 2013, we serve every client with experience, expertise, and established industry relationships. We are a wedding and event planning boutique as well as a Certified Sandals Wedding Moon Resort Specialist (a bonus for our destination couples!).
We Can't Wait to Hear your Love Story.